Wolfranks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolfranks

Wolfranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolfranks

Start as a pup and work your self up to a hight rank.

I forgot my password

Staff Online

Nekare Zangoose

Nekare Zangoose

Follow us on Facbook!

Its now possible to follow Wolfranks on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wolf-Ranks/428592443870211?ref=hl

Staff

Administrator
Nekare
Zangoose

Assistant admins:

Moderators:

Testers:

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 150 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:56 am

Latest topics

» The poke game >:D
The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:53 pm by Zangoose

» Forum moderators and admins
The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:52 pm by Nekare

» Applications for forum moderators and admins
The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:03 pm by Nekare

» Sir Patrick Moore has Died.
The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:17 pm by Zangoose

» Local news
The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:37 am by Zangoose

» 20 Children Died in Newtown, Conn., School Massacre
The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:40 pm by Nekare

» Nurse died because of a Kate Middleton prank
The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:28 pm by Waterloo

» Real news
The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:36 pm by Nekare

» Find the Santa!
The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:47 pm by Nekare

April 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shout out

[Insert link title here]

Similar topics

Our alliance with Wolffight

Well, yeah, wolfranks have got an alliance with the forum wolffight (www.wolffight.do-goo.com) that means the forum are helping eatchothers to grow!

Wolffight is a 1 years (almost 2 years) old forum, and it have been closed, and now its open again!
The owner is Tigerstar that is wolfranks lovely admin called Zangoose.
Join today!!

5 posters

The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals.

Waterloo
    Waterloo

Moderator Γ

Moderator Γ

Female My pup : The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. 65vgpx

Character sheet
    Experience:
    The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. Left_bar_bleue50/50The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. Empty The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals.

Post by Waterloo Sat May 26, 2012 5:59 pm

This is our current Frozen Sun hierarchy.
    It will also show the packs rivals and allies.
    It will show who your mate, your pup[s] and parents are.
    It shall show your sex.
    It shall have a description of your character and your own personal comment, if you wish to submit one.
    For information about ranks, how to get higher in rank and your profile, see bottom of page.

Ranking

Waterloo
    Sex: Female
    Mate: None
    Pup[s]: Monaco
    Parents: None
    Description: Co-founder of the pack.
    Comments: I try to be a good leader. If I should fail, or the pack should wish it, I will step down and let somebody else take control of the pack.

Nekare
    Mate: Unknown
    Pup[s]: Unknown
    Parents: Unknown
    Description: Co-founder of the pack. A great, powerful leader. Kind and just.
    Comments: None

Monaco
    Parents: Waterloo
    Description: She is the daughter of alphess Waterloo, this gives her an advantage. She is sweet and kind, and a growing leader.

Saitothewolf
    Sex: Male
    Pup[s]: None
    Description: It has been a short while, but they have shown themselves to be wise. They are on their way to being a good leader, and quickly shown they are suitable for the high rank of a leader for their chosen profession.
    Comments: I will make a great leader. I swear!

iPodable
    Sex: Unknown
    Description: I haven't seen much of iPodable, so I don't really know their character.

Vodka
    Sex: Unknown
    Description: -Under Construction-

You can send me your information such as your family where it says "unknown".
    None of this is mandatory, and if you do not wish to display something then tell me and I shall put "hiden" on it.
    You can send in your personal comment ^^
    Remember: This is just RP! None of this is your real life information.

This is what I look for in wolves.
    1. Your leadership skills.
    2. Your character. A mean wolf will find it harder to get to a higher position in the pack. I look for kind, but just wolves. Your character will decide what role you are to play.
    3. How active you are on Wolf Ranks
    4. You're relationship to the pack. For example, Monaco is my daughter, so she has an advantage in the pack. Of course, should she disgrace the pack she can still be lowered in the hierarchy. If a low-ranking wolf is loyal to the pack, they can easily get higher up in the pack.
    These shall decide your position in the pack.

Professions
    I have four groups of wolves, or as I call them, professions. There are also "Omega" wolves (usually new members to the pack). One can have more than one "profession"

Leaders
    The leaders of the pack. These wolves have power over all the other wolves, but they must use it wisely. If enough pack members protest, they can lose their position.
    1. Alpha & Alphess (Waterloo, Nekare)
    2. Alphas pups (Monaco)

Hunters
    Hunters are vital for finding food for the pack.
    1. Hunting leader (Saitothewolf)
    2. Hunters
    3. Hunters-in-training

Guards
    Their job is to defend the pack. They can also be known as warriors.
    1. Guard leader
    2. Guard
    3. Guard-in-training

Scouts
    Their job is to find stuff for the pack. This could be anything, like a new place to live or as a spy on rival packs.
    1. Scout leader
    2. Scout
    3. Scout-in-training

Omega
    Any wolf that has not chosen a profession. They will be the bottom of the pack, shall receive the least food, worst sleeping spot and so on.
    (iPodable, Vodka)

Disgraced
    The disgraced is the lowest rank. If a wolf has done something bad, but not bad enough to be kicked out of the pack, they can be disgraced for a day to a week, depending on the level of their mistake. As long as in disgrace a wolf will have no "status" in the pack. They will feed only on the mercy of others. Say we have food, a disgraced wolf has no right to eat any unless a higher ranked individual offers it through pity. A disgraced wolf is expected to me humble and apologetic. (Remember, behaving is the best way to get out of being disgraced. Good behavior could lead to you being released earlier.) After being disgraced a wolf will return to their original status in the pack. If seen fit, a wolf can be given the choice of being disgraced or being demoted in their profession.

The packs allies and rivals
    These are the ally and rival packs of the Frozen Sun.
    Allies: None
    Rivals: None

The Frozen Sun pack
    I want this pack to be a sort of democracy.
    Leaders are the leaders, but should the pack members dislike a leader they can say so. If the majority of the pack agrees on this, the leader shall be removed. This also applies to myself, Waterloo, and all the leaders of professions.
    If a pack member misbehaves in RP, they will usually get a warning. Do it again, and it can result in being demoted.
    If you misbehave in the packs forums, you will get a warning (and your post deleted). Do the same again and I may have to go to further measures.
    If you wish to leave the pack, you are free to do so. Please notify me, though ^^

Last edited by Waterloo on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:51 am; edited 9 times in total
    Saitothewolf
    Saitothewolf

Admin's helper Β
    Admin's helper Β

Male My pup : The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. I36ntf

Character sheet
    Experience:
    The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. Empty Re: The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals.

Post by Saitothewolf Sat May 26, 2012 8:02 pm

How do you choose a profession?
    Waterloo
    Waterloo

Moderator Γ

Moderator Γ

Character sheet
    Experience:
    The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. Left_bar_bleue50/50The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. Empty Re: The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals.

Post by Waterloo Sat May 26, 2012 8:09 pm

Saitothewolf wrote:How do you choose a profession?

You simply choose whichever suits you best, though "Leader" is unavailable. You can choose between "Hunter", "Guard" and "Scout". This will be your profession during RPing within the pack. Of course, you can always change your profession ^^ it's not permanent or anything. You also don't have to choose a profession if you don't want to, you can stay a normal wolf.
    Since we don't have anyone under any professions, you will be able to skip the whole "in-training" part. I think you would make a great leader, so I will offer you one of the leader posts if you like.

When you've chosen, you can just write it as a reply or PM me, whichever you prefer ^^
    Sorry if part of my explanation is confusing :S I haven't written it well. Just ask me if there's anything you don't understand ^^
    Saitothewolf
    Saitothewolf

Admin's helper Β
    Admin's helper Β

Character sheet
    Experience:
    The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Post by Saitothewolf Sat May 26, 2012 8:11 pm

So if I wanted. I could be an alpha? Like a hunter leader. Like the leader of a profession?
    Waterloo
    Waterloo

Moderator Γ

Moderator Γ

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Waterloo Sat May 26, 2012 8:12 pm

Saitothewolf wrote:So if I wanted. I could be an alpha? Like a hunter leader. Like the leader of a profession?

Yes; I think you'd be good at it ^^
    You can be
    A hunter leader
    A guard/warrior leader
    A scout leader
    Saitothewolf
    Saitothewolf

Admin's helper Β
    Admin's helper Β

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Saitothewolf Sat May 26, 2012 8:19 pm

Description: It has been a short while, but they have shown themselves to be wise. They are on their way to being a good leader, and quickly shown they are suitable for the high rank of a leader for their chosen profession.
    Waterloo
    Waterloo

Moderator Γ

Moderator Γ

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Waterloo Sat May 26, 2012 8:21 pm

Saitothewolf wrote:Rank: Hunting Leader

Perfect! thanks :) I shall add this now
    Swagr
    Swagr
    Sigma σ
    Sigma σ

Female My pup : The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. 21e2a0i

Post by Swagr Sun May 27, 2012 10:54 pm

woooow, so amazing
    Thunderwolf
    Thunderwolf
    Alpha α
    Alpha α

Male My pup : The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. 359zpjr

Post by Thunderwolf Mon May 28, 2012 3:52 pm

Ain't the Blood souls pack a rival? Just saying...
    Waterloo
    Waterloo

Moderator Γ

Moderator Γ

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Waterloo Mon May 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Thunderwolf wrote:Ain't the Blood souls pack a rival? Just saying...

I'm beginning to think that c; but we shall see.. Having rivals isn't exactly good, so I shall try to avoid it. Having allies is always welcome though ^^
    Thunderwolf
    Thunderwolf
    Alpha α
    Alpha α

Post by Thunderwolf Mon May 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Waterloo wrote:

I'm beginning to think that c; but we shall see.. Having rivals isn't exactly good, so I shall try to avoid it. Having allies is always welcome though ^^

Well if we are gonna have alliance with Blood Souls we must help them to rule the Earth xD
    Nekare
    Nekare

Site owner
    Admin

Site ownerAdmin

Female My pup : The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. Atrath

Character sheet
    Experience:
    The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. Left_bar_bleue500000/500000The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/500000)

Post by Nekare Mon May 28, 2012 5:39 pm

Thunderwolf wrote:
    Waterloo wrote:

Well if we are gonna have alliance with Blood Souls we must help them to rule the Earth xD

not blood soul, I think it is better to have an allianse with dark moon, water hearts or glitter wolves.

- She looks at Watreloo in hope to get an allianse with one of them
    Waterloo
    Waterloo

Moderator Γ

Moderator Γ

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Waterloo Mon May 28, 2012 5:41 pm

Nekare wrote:
    Thunderwolf wrote:
    Waterloo wrote:

not blood soul, I think it is better to have an allianse with dark moon, water hearts or glitter wolves.

- She looks at Watreloo in hope to get an allianse with one of them

Of course, if they agree to an alliance I am perfectly happy to accept them as one ^^
    Saitothewolf
    Saitothewolf

Admin's helper Β
    Admin's helper Β

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Saitothewolf Mon May 28, 2012 6:26 pm

I hope we get an alliance with them as well. Blood Souls just puts of Evil Fear me.
    Waterloo
    Waterloo

Moderator Γ

Moderator Γ

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Waterloo Mon May 28, 2012 6:44 pm

Saitothewolf wrote:I hope we get an alliance with them as well. Blood Souls just puts of Evil Fear me.

Hehe, making alliances is something I was going to have as one of the responsibilities of "scouts" like sort of ambassadors of our packs. Since we don't have any scouts, though, I guess I'll have to do this. We should wait a little though, all these packs are new and haven't really "settled down" yet..
    Saitothewolf
    Saitothewolf

Admin's helper Β
    Admin's helper Β

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Saitothewolf Mon May 28, 2012 6:48 pm

No we havent. It is a good idea to wait. We don't want to rush into things and get attacked.
    Thunderwolf
    Thunderwolf
    Alpha α
    Alpha α

Post by Thunderwolf Mon May 28, 2012 6:51 pm

But im the lead scout just too lazy to do my thingy..
    Waterloo
    Waterloo

Moderator Γ

Moderator Γ

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Waterloo Mon May 28, 2012 6:53 pm

Saitothewolf wrote:Um actually I think that Swagr.

I don't think Swagr is in the pack..
    Nekare
    Nekare

Site owner
    Admin

Site ownerAdmin

Female My pup : The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. Atrath

Character sheet
    Experience:
    The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. Left_bar_bleue500000/500000The Frozen Sun hierarchy, allies and rivals. Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/500000)

Post by Nekare Mon May 28, 2012 6:56 pm

Saitothewolf wrote:OH Right. He switched. So UNLOYAL!!! Just joking. It would be mean to say something like that. o3o

She haven't been in a pack on wr before
    Saitothewolf
    Saitothewolf

Admin's helper Β
    Admin's helper Β

Character sheet
    Experience:

Post by Saitothewolf Mon May 28, 2012 7:04 pm

Oh. I recall my previous statement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content