Wolfranks

Wolfranks

Start as a pup and work your self up to a hight rank.

I forgot my password

Staff Online

Nekare Zangoose

Nekare Zangoose

Follow us on Facbook!

Its now possible to follow Wolfranks on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wolf-Ranks/428592443870211?ref=hl

Staff

Administrator
Nekare
Zangoose

Assistant admins:

Moderators:

Testers:

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 24 on Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:07 pm

Latest topics

» The poke game >:D
Wed Apr 24, 2013 9:53 pm by Zangoose

» Forum moderators and admins
Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:52 pm by Nekare

» Applications for forum moderators and admins
Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:03 pm by Nekare

» Sir Patrick Moore has Died.
Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:17 pm by Zangoose

» Local news
Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:37 am by Zangoose

» 20 Children Died in Newtown, Conn., School Massacre
Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:40 pm by Nekare

» Nurse died because of a Kate Middleton prank
Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:28 pm by Waterloo

» Real news
Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:36 pm by Nekare

» Find the Santa!
Sun Dec 09, 2012 5:47 pm by Nekare

August 2018

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shout out

[Insert link title here]

Our alliance with Wolffight

Well, yeah, wolfranks have got an alliance with the forum wolffight (www.wolffight.forumotion.com) that means the forum are helping eatchothers to grow!

Wolffight is a 1 years (almost 2 years) old forum, and it have been closed, and now its open again!
The owner is Tigerstar that is wolfranks lovely admin called Zangoose.
Join today!!

Within the river of blood in the forest of doom

Reaper Claw
    Xi ξ
    Xi ξ

Male My pup :

Within the river of blood in the forest of doom

Post by Reaper Claw on Mon May 28, 2012 4:50 am

Blood Souls pack members roll themselves in undead dirt found in the forest of doom! Within the forest it is a river made of clean blod! If anyone goes on a stone to drink from the cleanest water in these parts (It is the same river it is just a longer way up) they can roll on the stone and fall in the river. The animal will be teared up in the Path of Death (The rivers real name) of that it is so many sharp rocks. To say it short: Prey falls in the river. Prey get teared up. Blood is streaming out from the prey. Food and Drink for Blood Souls.

In the Forest of Doom it is magical mushrooms. They can glow in darkness. But when the moon strikes the right position every mushroom blink and gives you strengt to a whale, but thats only a folkelore!

To Frozen Sun: I discovered this place by my own and i suppose you not are gonna take this becouse you not are that kind of pack... But i will take over the world once! I will take all terrytories, beat all the alphas and get leader of the pack. Starting with your pack!! I am just planning for the moment..
    Waterloo

Moderator Γ

Moderator Γ

Female My pup :

Character sheet
    Experience:
    50/50  (50/50)

Re: Within the river of blood in the forest of doom

Post by Waterloo on Wed May 30, 2012 2:37 pm

Reaper Claw wrote:To Frozen Sun: I discovered this place by my own and i suppose you not are gonna take this becouse you not are that kind of pack... But i will take over the world once! I will take all terrytories, beat all the alphas and get leader of the pack. Starting with your pack!! I am just planning for the moment..

I sniff the air around me, and a chill goes down my spine. After a moment I regain my concentration and turn to Reaper Claw
    I wouldn't get your hopes up; I will fight to the death, and my pack is strong too. I am not violent, and would not wish to attack, but I will do whatever it takes to defend my pack.
    Have you thought perhaps, that rivalry is weakness? Surely, it would be better for both of us to be friends not enemies?
    Well, if it comes to fighting, I would rather lose with honor than win with shame; Please, choose wisely.
    Good luck.

I turn away and run of into the forest, back to my pack.
    Reaper Claw
    Xi ξ
    Xi ξ

Male My pup :

Post by Reaper Claw on Thu May 31, 2012 6:13 pm

Why should i trust you? Why should i trust anyone at all? The world is not only made of trust, but also strange things... I soon dont trust my own paws. But even though im beginning to be older i am always ready for a fight! But i suppose you did not live with badgers that always took your food, and lived with the fox Bill that lived in the middle of a street and call uncle. Crazy fox, he almost got me killed once!
    But, the older i get the less wolves exist in the world.

But also, you see before, was i a nice wolf. But i met this unfamiliar person saying; Life it what you make it to, if you are nice forever somebody is gonna haunt you so be prepared.
    Then i was thinking of these words many years untill i discovered if i am evil everyoneis gonna fear me. So i trained. Then i lived with the badgers and Bill.

So that is how i became a person that dont trust anybody, but if i'll have to i WILL fight to my end.
    Thunderwolf
    Alpha α
    Alpha α

Male My pup :

Post by Thunderwolf on Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:36 pm

You knew Bill?? Yeah he is even more crazy than i am myself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:58 am