Wolfranks

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Wolfranks

Wolfranks

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wolfranks

Start as a pup and work your self up to a hight rank.

I forgot my password

Staff Online

Nekare Zangoose

Nekare Zangoose

Follow us on Facbook!

Its now possible to follow Wolfranks on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wolf-Ranks/428592443870211?ref=hl

Staff

Administrator
Nekare
Zangoose

Assistant admins:

Moderators:

Testers:

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 150 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:56 am

Latest topics

» The poke game >:D
This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 9:53 pm by Zangoose

» Forum moderators and admins
This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 12:52 pm by Nekare

» Applications for forum moderators and admins
This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:03 pm by Nekare

» Sir Patrick Moore has Died.
This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 8:17 pm by Zangoose

» Local news
This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 10:37 am by Zangoose

» 20 Children Died in Newtown, Conn., School Massacre
This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 6:40 pm by Nekare

» Nurse died because of a Kate Middleton prank
This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:28 pm by Waterloo

» Real news
This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 6:36 pm by Nekare

» Find the Santa!
This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:47 pm by Nekare

March 2024

MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shout out

[Insert link title here]

Our alliance with Wolffight

Well, yeah, wolfranks have got an alliance with the forum wolffight (www.wolffight.do-goo.com) that means the forum are helping eatchothers to grow!

Wolffight is a 1 years (almost 2 years) old forum, and it have been closed, and now its open again!
The owner is Tigerstar that is wolfranks lovely admin called Zangoose.
Join today!!

3 posters

This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it)

Poll

Do/will you read everything in this text?

[ 1 ]
    This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) Vote_lcap100%This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) Vote_rcap [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) Vote_lcap0%This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) Vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) Vote_lcap0%This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) Vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    Thunderwolf
    Thunderwolf
    Alpha α
    Alpha α

Male My pup : This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) 359zpjr

This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) Empty This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it)

Post by Thunderwolf Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:37 pm

.... Oh hi diden't se you was there couse i mean, I'M JUST A TEXT! And moslty we don't have eyes or ears or something. But the text is more important that you think... The alphabet is one part: abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz. But what does it mean? What do mean really mean?? To be rude mean or i-wonder mean?? The alphabet is 26 letters in the english one. There is so many more letters like æ Æ ø Ø å Å ö Ö ë Ë â Â and so on, and on, and on..... And it exist letters-kind of stuff that is 'numbers'. As you see the word number has Numb in it that i'm sure you will be after reading this text of textes. Pretty sure you gonna leave soon please. Oh i know what your thinking.... Letters aren't importiant. Well should i tell you something, eh? WE COULD NOT CHAT TO EACH OTHER WITHOUT THE LETTERS!! No, you can't. Think on that next time you chat. you gonna leave soon? But lets talk about numbers. Yeah numbers are MATH, and MATH is boring, and SCHOOL is boring. So would you prefer to do these questions here: 2345742456 + 6972470796535895427987654345678 + 115627438152 - 2345654327? Or reather write (about) a text? Just think about the diff about it. Okay? Now text talk time (what i like to call the 3 t's!)! Text talk is like writing OMG and not Oh my God. Or LOL,LMFAO, LMAO, WTF, THX, ETC, and all of that. still reading? It is not REAL words. Why can't people just understand that? You know if we take the word 'saxophone' all know that is a intrument right? But anyways, saxophone in text talk would be sxphne or something like that. Unreadable. We don't see its a word. Just a group of letters that have broke the word. Poor letters, you gave the blame on them! They did not do ANYTHING wrong at all! It was you! You made them to! You are they'r leader. Ever thought of that!?! Well you should you heartless-rude person! You gotta think about evrything here in this text about text. If you don't leaved before it was done. Sad It would hurt my feelings not really.... Well bye bye at least. Guess you won't think of anything in this text No
    Nekare
    Nekare

Site owner
    Admin

Site ownerAdmin

Female My pup : This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) Atrath

Character sheet
    Experience:
    This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) Left_bar_bleue500000/500000This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) Empty_bar_bleue  (500000/500000)

This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) Empty Re: This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it)

Post by Nekare Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:27 am

This was a really good topic :)
    Yesterday you said to me that you didn't learn something in your school or if you learned something you didn't remember it, but you have learn something in your school, you have learned what letters are Wink and if you find it a other place and copied, you have still learned something, you have learned to read, and like you said a place in your text, you couldn't read without letters :)
    Thunderwolf
    Thunderwolf
    Alpha α
    Alpha α

Male My pup : This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) 359zpjr

This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) Empty Re: This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it)

Post by Thunderwolf Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:50 am

I never learn at school anyways Very Happy
    Saitothewolf
    Saitothewolf

Admin's helper Β
    Admin's helper Β

Male My pup : This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) I36ntf

Character sheet
    Experience:
    This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) Left_bar_bleue999999/999999This will be the most important thing in your life (just read it) Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)

Post by Saitothewolf Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:24 pm

*facepalm*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:22 pm